- Xlear nasal spray studies show it can help fight the Covid virus click here for news
- Xlear website click here (1-4-22)Xlear is available online at Amazon, Walgreens.com,
Target.com, CVS.com, Wegmans.com etc. And locally
it's good to call to find out if it's in stock.
- "Stop the Pain" book by Dr. Scott Hannen interviewed on TBN tv.
- Brain food, so interesting. A good balance of the right kinds of foods and health supplements is important.
- Healthier Lungs page
- Check out the new Healing and Deliverance resource page, for a possible connection with health issues. Don't let spiritual problems hinder your God-given destiny! Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.
- The liver is the gateway to the body and in this chemical age its detoxification systems are easily overloaded.
- Green tea exerts strong antioxidant actions and is also able to inhibit cancer cell growth. The Chinese, who are large drinkers of green tea, have a 60% less chance of oesophageal cancer. Parts of Japan where people drink a lot of green tea have a lower incidence of many types of cancers, including stomach, oesophageal and liver cancer.
- Green tea uses and some bad side effects to be careful of.(1-4-22)
- How the liver can affect hormones and weight. quotes: "The truth is that the liver plays a significant role in hormonal imbalances because the liver breaks down or metabolizes the hormones once they have done their work in the body."
- Enzymes for Pulmonary Fibrosis and other types of fibrosis (click here). From biomediclabs.com quotes: "Enzymes eat scar tissue..."
WARNING about Zicam's nasal gel. As of 1-07, a newspaper article said there was a lawsuit in 2006 where some people claims they lost their sense of smell or had some type of nasal damage from using the gel. If you take their oral medication, which has zinc in it, this might work fine since the mineral zinc in small amounts can help boost the immune system.
- Fighting the FLU with help from Lysine and Vitamin C.
- Quotes from diabetes.org: "Magnesium is a mineral that helps the body break down carbohydrates and control insulin. It is found in many foods, including fish, milk, green leafy vegetables, nuts, whole-grain breads, and yogurt."
- The Magnesium online library.
- Barley helps reduce cholesterol. Jesus performed a miracle relating to the barley loaves and fish in the Bible.
- Quotes: "Community Based Clinics for Medically Underserved and Uninsured. Free clinics provide free and low-cost health services to the medically underserved and uninsured."
- From grants.gov
- Help for Veterans.
The links here do not mean there is a cure-all for any disease or ailment.
ADHD ETC. the Block Center in Texas. For children with ADD,and other
problems, founded by Dr. Mary Ann Block, D.O. Medical Director, author
of "No More Ritalin".
"Seven Weeks to Sobriety" book, author Dr. Joan Mathews Larson. Also info. on Anxiety and Depression and other info there (check the site map). Low blood sugar affects many alcoholics, so controlling this with diet can reduce their craving for alcohol. An excellent website on this topic.
- ALLERGIES AND ASTHMA Foundation of America.
Dr. Julian Whitaker.
how to control it. See John Bevere Ministries for his wife Lisa's book
"Be Angry but Don't Blow it" in the store section, click "Books".
Several other spiritual books also there. Anger can also affect one's
adrenal glands and cause stress.
LINUS PAULING and the importance of VITAMIN C and the protein amino
acids Lysine and Proline for fighting viruses, heart problems,
- ARTHRITIS fighters from noarthritis.com
- SUICIDAL WARNING SIGNS from Covenant House for teens and others.
- Arthritistrust.org, dedicated to fighting RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.
- BODY SCAN info., "Services" section of Dr. Gordon Tessler's site. Also the Genesis Diet book, others. Interviewed on TBN tv.